|Today's Sale Price:||
Have a Flashlogic, iDatalink ADS, Fortin, or DEI (Xpresskit, DB2, DB3 etc.) Module that needs to be programmed, re-programmed or up-dated for a Specific Vehicle?
→ Use our Firmware Module Programming Service:
How it Works:
- You will be asked to indicate which bypass/interface model you have and the Year, Make & Model of the vehicle you need it programmed for during checkout:
- Within 24 hours after purchase: We will email you a pre-paid USPS shipping label that you can print out to mail your unit to us. You can conveniently leave it in your mail box, hand it to your USPS mail-person or drop it in any USPS mailbox: Mail us just your module, NO wiring/harnesses Required!
- Within 24 hours of receiving your unit we will program your module and have it shipped back to you USPS mail w/tracking
- Service includes a hard-copy of the installation manual for the newly programmed firmware
- Service includes vehicle specific wiring guide for installing aftermarket remote starter and alarm systems
- Firmware Programming Service available for: All Flashlogic, iDatalink, Fortin, and DEI Modules